Saturday, February 25, 2012

10 things about my week


{I've had some lucky school days this week!  Two days in a row I went to pay for a parking ticket to only find that someone had stuffed their $6 ticket back into the slot and (twice!) I was the lucky girl to find it!  Pretty exciting if you ask me!}

1. I am ridiculously overworked this week.  In fact, today I have had a strange day where I first, wasn't able to see out of my right eye while driving.  I actually had to pull over because I was worried I would hit someone.  Then, I had a strange spell of not being able to talk.  I received a phone call at work and my speech was so twisted that it didn't make any sense.  After that I was pretty freaked out and sent Reynolds a text message that went like this...
"babe, i don't know what calling on with me.  i just answered a phone call and couldn't even even talk.  i was super tongue tied and i have to get repeating everything.  they i couldn't even page david because every time i put them on hold i couldn't remember his name. i'm freaking out a little." 
Yep, that was an actual text message sent from, yours truly.  Make sense much?  
Weird, right?  Actually kind of scary.  I sent a couple more like that too.  I think I am tried, stressed, and suffering from a sinus infection.  Hopefully it's nothing more than that. 
2.Today is Almond Blossom and right now I'm missing the parade because I'm working.  I'm totally bummed but hope that my sister's, nieces, John, Jay, and Bailey are all having a blast!
3. Being chased by a bee in front of a bunch of construction workers is awesome! You're welcome.
4. Ditching my second class on Thursday felt good.  I was able to drive home when the sun was going down and the city views were amazing! 
5. I'm really loving work right now.  I miss working with kids that are  lower on the spectrum, but the kids I have now are so cute and so much fun!
6. Hello nice weather!  I'm absolutely loving you.  Please, please, please don't go away.
7.  I received some really horrible news this week!  My Allie girl (my dog) has cancer.  It's devastating and heart wrenching.  It's now time to make the best of our time together!  She has been my BEST friend for the past 11 years and I can't imagine losing her.  I am also praying for a quick and easy surgery and recovery for my uncle who just found out he has two brain tumors.  It's been a hard week.
8.  Two weeks from today I will be in the middle of the desert watching crazy people drive as fast as they can!  I will also be laying on the beach, eating tacos, and drinking corona!  Mexico, here I come! 

9. I am sooo hooked on The Bachelor!  I can't wait to see who Ben chooses!  Also, Parenthood and One Tree Hill, Oh My!  Ugh, wish there was no such thing as a season finale!  I'm pretty sure I will be balling my eyes out!
10. I'm so thankful.  That's all 

Hope you are all enjoying your Almond (or as I would say it, amond) Blossoming weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment