Monday, October 11, 2010

This day.

                                      Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!


 (I try to keep this blog upbeat and happy, but lets get real, sometimes life isn't always
                 upbeat and happy.)



This is me today.  I don't know what it is?  But the last week or so I have been really irritable and have had absolutely no patience for rudeness or stupidity.  And let me tell you, I have come across a lot of it lately!  I really don't get it?  What happened to being friendly and happy?  Why is it that most people I come across walk around with a huge chip on there shoulder?  Also, why do people always assume that other people owe them something?  Maybe it's my line of work or maybe it is really just me; my own chip.  Who knows!?  All I know is that I always try my best to be happy and friendly to those around me, even if I am not in the mood to be chipper.


I think I am going through something... I think I need a change or a move or something new and exciting in my life.  Or, maybe I just need a break before I lose it.  Maybe it is time to take a personal inventory of my life and my own attitude.  I think I need a vacation away from myself!  Is that normal?  Who am I kidding... I am anything but normal! 

Now that this craziness is out (and as soon as I get some coffee)... I think I will feel a lot better.


I forgot to mention... on Saturday I watched a guy (actually I can't even call him that) grab his girlfriend/wife by the hair and hit her right in front of me.  I can't even describe this feeling.  And, I feel as if I have seen way too many things similar to this in my life time.  It truly makes me sick!  Then, the female proceeded to beat up a security guard when she realized that they were now going to call the cops on boyfriend/husband.  What is wrong with the people in this world?



No comments:

Post a Comment