Monday, September 20, 2010

A Couple of Things...

It's Monday.

I didn't sleep well, which leads to me being extremely exhausted.

I have had something in my eye all morning long and I can't seem to get it out. (No, it's not just my eyeball!)

I continually feel as if I am not in the right line of work.  No work is my kind of work.

I am in my last semester of junior college and you would think that I would be a little more on top of things.  You would think, but don't think too hard, because I am not.

Yesterday the Jetta broke down (I should really give her a name). I have no idea what is wrong with her, how I will pay for her to be unbroken again, and how I will get from here to there while she is hibernation.

I went to my first physical therapy (finally) appointment last week and haven't done a single stretch or exercise since then.  This probably wont surprise many of you, I am not a big fan of pain or doing things that I am told to do.  I kind of live life on my own terms.

I have to face one of my teachers this week and admit what a douche bag I have been this semester.  (BTW, I am really loving the new Kayne West song!  Here's to all the "Douche Bags!")

I am stuck again on "Unblock Me!"  This game hurts my head!

I am a little disappointed that I didn't try a little bit harder or had a little bit more money so that I could have attended Berkeley in the Spring.  My heart belongs there! <3 ***Oh well, maybe Grad schooL***




I have been trying really hard to complain lately.  But who are we kidding here!?!  Life can just be a little crazy sometimes!

Fortunately, these days I am a little better at letting things go and just crying laughing


**By the way** This is my new friend.  He has been hanging around the shop for about two weeks now.  So far, I have had many unsuccessful attempts to catch him...but don't worry... I will get him soon!  He deserves to have a nice home in the country and, even though my mom doesn't know it yet, she will absolutely love him! I think I will call him Henry.

Oh, Happy Monday.


1 comment:

  1. Henry, hmmmmm, I'm telling mooooommmmm!
    Good one today ; )

    ReplyDelete