Tuesday, September 21, 2010

To the Future Mr.





Please be able to fix my car when it breaks down.  And know that sometimes I run into a little bit of bad luck.  Also, usually when one thing falls apart in my life... about 50 other things follow.  That is just me.  It is how it has always been and I'm pretty sure it is how it will always be.  Also, sometimes I get overwhelmed and start to fall apart when this happens.  I am getting better at it, and maybe by the time this day comes, I will be great.  But, if not, just know that the best thing to do is to just be patient with me.  Sometimes, okay, most of the time I can be a bit dramatic.  
                

       I'm working on this.



P.S.  Thanks to my wonderful step dad, the Jetta is NOW back on the road.  Unfortunately, while it was being looked at, a NEW discovery of two front cracking tires came into play. 


I.CAME.TO.TERMS.WITH.THIS.  

But, on the way home some BIG jerk passed me and kicked rocks onto my brand new windshield.  CRACK! 

                                                             
    %$#^%$#&$!!!!



1 comment:

  1. I was able to do all of that stuff and I knew everything about you and those are the reason that I still love you

    ReplyDelete