Saturday, December 26, 2015

what we're thankful for today & everyday




Mariann

1.  so far, a healthy life
2. the peaceful town that i grew up in 
3. an incredibly hardworking hubby
4. good relationships with my parents
5. never having to go without basic necessities, or anything for that matter
6. my sister, step sisters & sister inlaws
6. my father in law that is busting his butt every day to build our homes
7. nieces & nephews! 
8. having gone through hard times to appreciate & recognize the good times
9. the opportunity to travel all over the world
10. my parents who instilled great morals in me at a young age
11.  failure- because you can only go up from there
12. support in order to follow my dreams
13. a great college education in such a eclectic & diverse atmosphere, minus the debt
14. 3 jobs (lol)
15. a humble attitude
16. marrying into an amazing family that is so much fun to be around

John 

1. football
2. my wife
3. our home & everyone that is making it possible 
4. family 
5. instagram 
6. our dogs (sometimes) 
7. health 
8. copenhagen 
9. the candles that my wife buys 
10. best friends
11. new socks
12. gas prices going down
13. my well paying job- who should be thankful for me
14. fast phone internet services
15. my inlaws
16. good (country) music 

happy thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment