Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Sometimes I come to points in my life where I feel significantly empty.  I'm not sure if it comes from the stress of life, you know, the feeling where things pile up and land on top of you like a million pounds of bricks?  Or maybe things that come up that rip off the emotional band aide that you have been wearing for the past few years.  Whatever it is... I feel it.  And it makes me think... things in life change so quickly.  Really!  I mean, where does that time go?


Truth: I can't write because I can't be honest with myself.
Truth: I lost myself two years ago.
Truth: I was lost then, but I knew what I wanted.
Truth: I have no idea what I want except for what I am starting to feel like is superficial.
Truth: I don't follow my dreams anymore. Today I am more grounded and logical.  I miss the old me.
Truth: Money scares the shit out of me.  I see what having it does to people and I know what it feels like to not have it.
Truth: I'm learning to trust again.  It's the hardest thing I've ever done.
Truth: I'm not strong enough.  Today requires me to be a different strong.  Maybe a strong I don't want to be.
Truth: I've forgotten a lot.
Truth: I'm better at getting over things.  Forgiving and Forgetting.  Now my heart just stings and I can't remember why?
Truth: I still long for an old building with wood floor and a perfect window that overlooks a crowed city.
Truth: The expectation feels too high.



No comments:

Post a Comment