Friday, December 14, 2012

I'm Engaged!

I'm so excited to tell you all... if you haven't already heard, I'm Engaged!!  I couldn't be more sincerely happy, content, excited, at ease, comfortable, etc.  It was a complete surprise and we have been smothered with happiness, love, and support ever since!  


I would love to share the video, but it will have to be another time because I just can't figure out how to upload it.  

I am looking forward to the future with my amazing fiance!  Great things have been happening for us lately... you know, that feeling of life just falling into place?  Well, it's happening!  I've been waiting a really long time to have that feeling and, it's here!  

Thank you all so much for the love and support!

Let the wedding planning begin!!




1 comment:

  1. The funny thing is, he told us about it when you guys came to visit us and the baby, and he was saying it loudly and I had to keep telling him to be quiet about it! Congrats again :)

    ReplyDelete