Monday, April 2, 2012

Life, today.






The past few days have been a struggle.  One of my best friends has moved away and any day now I'm going to have to say goodbye to my best friend in the whole world, my dog.  The days haven't passed without tears and Saturday I spent my entire day crying.  Sometimes life can be incredibly hard and unfair.  I feel as if I am barely hanging on by a thread here.  On top of this heartbreak, school has been a huge stress for me this semester.  I'm working 30 hours a week and taking on a full load.  I thought I could handle it but my classes are hard and each day I'm less and less motivated to move forward.  I'm sure it also doesn't help that I have to drive an hour and a half just to get to classes twice a week.  

It's just a really strange time for me right now and I'm second guessing a lot of things in my life.  I wondering if all this time and debt that I'm putting into college is going to pay off for me in the future  and if the direction I am going in and if it's going to make me happy in the long run.  I am feeling a lot of overwhelming feelings that have me stressed, sad, and exhausted.  I am pushing forward as much as I can because I know that these feelings will subside, but it's incredibly difficult to not just throw in the towel.  

I'm looking for ways to stay motivated in school and in life when difficult things are happening so if any of you have great ideas or stories, please pass them my way.  








No comments:

Post a Comment