Sunday, March 6, 2011

One more thing.


{Don't you just wish you really had one of these buttons?}

Can we please fast forward?

Can I please get out of my moms house and find a place in the city?
Preferably, a tiny little studio with wood floors, big windows, original crown molding, and a claw foot tub? 
Can I get a job that I really enjoy and that will work around my schedule and also just so happens to pay me big bucks so I can live comfortably while going to school?
Oh, and schooL.
Can I just be done already?
Can I just graduate, get a really good and high paying job as a college professor, and maybe do some counseling on the side?
Can I come back to Ripon, (I think) move into that perfect 1920s style house that I have always wanted?
Can I have dogs galore?
Can I have a big yard out in the country with a cow and a goat?
Can I take 3 vacations a year, most of which involve the ocean?


Can I? Can I? Can I?

Pleeeeeease?

Oh, and can I maybe have a few cute, chubby, and cuddly cooing little babies?

That's not much to ask, is it?




No comments:

Post a Comment