Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I can't stop dreaming...

                                      Because I was feeling a little crazy...

Because the South of France is just this amazing...
                                   Because I was immersed in history...
                              Because I walked over the oldest bridge in the world...
                          Because this was the view from my window...
                       Because I got there just in time to see the inside of the palace...
               Because I met the most amazing people from all over the world...

                    Because I stayed in this beautiful building on this beautiful street...
                   Because you can drink fresh water from any beautiful fountain...

Because I had so much fun...
Because nobody in Manteca puts cool shamrocks in my beer...


I can't stop dreaming ...


3 comments: