Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Upcoming.Life.Changing.Events.



#1.  Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock... I am anxiously awaiting to hear what the next couple years of my life is going to look like.  I have applied to school (Fingers Crossed) for the Spring semester but have absolutely no idea what will happen since money is being riped out of education! (Don't act like you didn't see that coming...bitterness is my middle name)  The funny thing is, if I don't get in this semester, I am pretty sure I wont cry, pass out, or even more dramatic, die. I am getting better and better with dealing with disappointing events because I know that things happen for a reason.  Also, being told no hasn't kept me from getting my way!  (Yes, I did just say that!)  And, I knew that these were the chances when applying for the Spring semester.  If I have to wait until fall, it just means that I can spend more time working and paying off my debt to this world! (or just to my mom and a couple of credit card companies)  Will life change now... or later?  Who knows!

#2.  I am going to the last "regular season" Giants game on Sunday!  I am pretty sure this will be life changing because I will be able to tell my kids (or dogs) that I went to the last Giants home game before they won the World Series!  Obviously I know this isn't as cool as saying I watched them win the world series, but it's all I got!


 
     
                                                    1954 World Series


#3.  I am going to see my future husband, Jack Johnson, play live at the Greek theater on Wednesday in one of my favorite places, Berkeley!  This will be life changing when he realizes that we're getting married.  I can't wait to see his face! Muahaha



#4.  Did I mention I am going to Vegas?!?  Well I am!  Not for a quick 24 hour work trip, but for an actual mini vaca!  Life changing or trouble? Probably a little of both!





#5. I am going to start trying to cook more.  Life changing? --- Probably for those who eat it.  Yikes!

I hope great life changing events are also coming your way!



No comments:

Post a Comment