Thursday, April 4, 2013

i want.

i want a boat to take me down the river.
i want a bike to ride me around the country roads.
i want a fancy car to drive me to and from.
i want a small house full of character with trendy furniture.
i want a career that will make me money, makes me happy, and never makes me dreary. 
i want to take more photos and a room to edit and work in.
i want a juicer that will make me breakfast every morning. 
i want to see inspiration where ever i go.
i want a baby that has a brain and heart that soaks up the world.
i want a camper to take me camping whenever i feel like it.
i want a never ending education.
i want a piano to make my fingers move. 
i want a husband that can't get enough of me.
i want a hiking and running buddy to drag me out of the house on a daily basis.
I want an ipad so i don't have to carry my heavy computer on my shoulder.
i want a community organization to make me do good in the world.
i want a garden that provides food for our belly's.
i want a small cafe that i resort to often.
i want a need in my soul for reading.
i want a small stand that sells fresh flowers near my home.
i want land to walk far on.
I want a week of summer and then a week of rain, a week of summer and then a week of rain.
I want a yoga studio of my own.
I want tea.

i want to often not feel satisfied so that i continue to ask questions, reach for goals, dream, and want.





No comments:

Post a Comment