Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Oh Hey {10 things about my week}




What a great outdoor Fall setup! 
{via}


1.  I've gotten really bad at this blogging thing, but for some reason, when the fall comes rolling around, I feel a little more alive.  So, hopefully I will be posting more!

2.  I have the worst study habits and I don't know what to do to get me back in the swing of school.  It seems like lately, there is always something better to do or something more important that I need to take care of.   I really need to get my priorities straight.  

3.  I have fallen head over heals in love with my new little boxer!  This is good because I was worried that I could never be close to another dog after losing Allie.  Especially one of the same breed.  The downside, I am starting to forget little things that make Allie and Bella different and can only think of the things that Bella does.  This makes me sad.  

4.  I spend entirely too much money grocery shopping!  I think I need to start making a list and sticking with it.  

5.  Getting yelled at in a quiet library will take all the effort that I have to not punch you in the face.  I'm sorry that you think you were here before me, but you weren't.  Sorry that I'm not sorry. Errrrr!

6.  Getting a C- on a paper will probably make me cry the entire drive home.

7. Getting back into running has made me feel better than ever!  Even if it is just a quick 15 minute run before bed.  

8.  I love my line of work and I love moving around and seeing how different people handle different situations.  It gives me such a broad perspective on dealing with difficult problem.

9.  I have been so inspired by peoples optimism and patience lately!  I think it's rubbing off. 

10.  I love that sticking it out through the hard times allows for trust to be gained and relationships to become closer.




No comments:

Post a Comment