Sunday, June 10, 2012

10 Things About My Week.





[via]




1. Human interaction is the best medicine.  
2.  Come find me when I am out walking Bailey Bailey is walking me.  It's pretty entertaining.  
3. If I didn't work, I would probably sleep till 10 every day.  
4. I'm really not impressed with television these days.  Boooring.  
5. I can't wait to see who plays Christian Grey when they turn 50 Shades of Grey into a movie! oh, la, la
6. Sometimes a little coffee date with my pops is just what we need.
7. Don't ever fall in love with your dream house until you know all the details because it probably needs $30,000 worth of termite damages taken care of.  Next!
8. I really miss all my friends that have moved away and I just wish we could all live closer.
9.  Family really is everything.
10.  The cleaning really never stops... and I'm getting to the point where not one ounce of me wants anything to do with it.  gaaaaa!


Hope everybody had a fabulous week and weekend
:)


2 comments: