Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekend Recap and upcoming plans!



Tomorrow is the big day!

It's back to running for me.  I have been a pretty avid runner for most my life up until my knee injury.  It took a long time to heal and I don't think my knee will ever be the same, but I am ready to get back to it.  Plus, I have a class where I have to make a 2 week life change in a health area, and this is it!

{Initially,my goal was to eat clean for two weeks but I think I will need a larger prep time for that!}

Anyways, this is coming at a perfect time since the weather has been so beautiful!  I'm excited to get into better shape for an upcoming trip to Mexico, My first Mud Run in April, and a special wedding in June!  And, with the fact that a paper and journal entry's are due at the end of the two weeks, I wont have any excuse but to stay on track!

Hope you all had a great weekend...

Mine was full of..... guess??
Work!
But, I did see The Vow last night and I have to say, I was a little disappointed.  But, it was a fun night!
Tonight I'm excited to spend some time with my babe!  The homework is done and we will be watching movies and catching up on some quality time together! 

Happy Sunday and have a great week!

No work for me tomorrow... Thank Goodness!
10 days in a row is plenty.




Photo via





Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I heard from a few people that they were disappointed in The Vow. Good luck with your running!

    ReplyDelete