Friday, July 22, 2011

thank you san francisco state for dropping all of my classes because of a dumb random check of my financial aid status.  you had and have all the information needed on my paperwork but, why not drop all my classes anyways.  now that all the classes are full, along with the wait list, my first few weeks of sitting in on classes that i desperately need to graduate, will make for such a fun and interesting time. also, thank you for not allowing me now to resign up for those classes and pay with a credit card.  sure i don't mind waiting until everyone else has taken every last wait list spot in the stupid major where classes are overly packed already. 

thank you sfsu and thank you california for making it even more difficult to get an education.


ahhhhhhhhhh!!!

happy friday?


No comments:

Post a Comment