Monday, April 11, 2011

The gooD and the BaD.




The Bad:

I have constantly been cold for the past week or so.  I can't seem to get warm!

I am incredibly tired today and have even thought about sleeping in my car through classes.

My body is really sore from Yoga class.  But I can't get enough.

I am always watching my back while on campus since last weeks incident.  It's pretty unpleasant.  

My dogs knee seems to be getting worse.

It's the last month or so of school and I have a ton of work to do.  At the same time, I have decided to pick up another job.  Hope it's not too much.

I am incredibly sunburnt.  It hurts.

I am feeling pretty hopeless about school at this point.  I hope I can make it through the next month and keep these grades!

The Good:

Hello, tan skin!

I have only been going to yoga for a little over a week and I can see and feel a huge difference.

I only have a month of school left which means no more commuting!

I think I may be getting another job and has to do with my degree, which is really exciting!

A new opportunity has arose for me!  It's going to take a lot of hard work... but the pay off is a dream!  More details, later. 

The weather is warming up and summer is on it's way... no more being cold.



Isn't is funny how most of the time the bad is also the good?  I guess I need to realize that and change my way of thinking.  

Happy Monday...

ugh, Monday.

See!






No comments:

Post a Comment