Thursday, September 16, 2010

Because I haven't yet...

A lot went on in July/August.  My beautiful sister turned the BIG 30! We celebrated with a family dinner at one her of favorite Mexican restaurants.


3 days after my sister's birthday, my amazing Mom celebrated her birthday!


And then, 2 days after my moms, my adorable dad celebrated his birthday!  (I know, this is one expensive time of year!)


Half way between mine and my sisters birthday, my parents threw us both a surprise party.  Because I thought the party was just for my sister, I took her out of the house for the day so that my family was able to set up.  This is where I took her...



Indoor skydiving was amazing!  But because of my recent knee surgery, I was only able to watch.  My sister loved it and I can't wait to go back and do it together!

After skydiving, we took a trip into Berkeley where we walked downtown, ate awesome Mexican food, and shopped for mustaches.  This is not a joke.

To our surprise (Kind of) when we returned, this is what was awaiting...



There were so many great photos from the night, I just can't post them all.  Happy 25th and 30th to us!



2 comments:

  1. ifly was amazing mariann, i cant wait to go back and do it agian. this time with you in the tunnle too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cool idea!! Looks like a really fun day/night!

    ReplyDelete